So our very first recipe was coleslaw! It was such an adventure. We tried a lot of different ingredients and it turned out amazing. Well, maybe we put too many ingredients but it was still amazing. Maybe we'll go back and revisit this bad boy, but for now this is our very own Coleslaw recipe!
Cast of characters: Mayo, cabbage, pepper, light corn syrup, sandwich spread, pineapple vinegar, spicy brown mustard, no-salt seasoning and salt.First things first cut up the cabbage!
Kelsey is a pro cabbage cutter. We were going for a very rough type cut, kinda like a salad type coleslaw. It was perfect.
Once all cut up, in a separate bowl mix the coleslaw dressing. Add the mayo.
Add the sandwich spread.
Add some spicy brown mustard.
Next the pineapple vinegar. Also you'll want to add the seasoning at this point. That means no-salt seasoning, pepper and salt. Mix well and taste. After that, add the light corn syrup to taste and mix well.
Introduce your beautiful dressing to the cabbage.
Oh beautiful coleslaw. Place this in the fridge and let it chill for a couple hours it'll be super divine.
- 1 cabbage, cut to your liking
- 1 cup of mayo
- 1/3 cup of sandwich spread
- 1 tablespoon of spicy mustard
- 2 tablespoons of pineapple vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of no-salt seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon of light corn syrup, or more according to taste
- Chop up the cabbage to the desired level of cabbage bits.
- In a separate bowl add the mayo, sandwich spread, spicy mustard, and pineapple vinegar and mix well.
- Add the no-salt seasoning, pepper and salt and mix well.
- Taste and add light corn syrup according to your preference. Mix together.
- Grab your cut-up cabbage and mix in the dressing.
- After fully incorporated into each other place in the fridge for a couple hours and then enjoy!